This page provides links to resources about Open Access publishing. Please note that the opinions and ideas expressed in these resources are being compiled just for the sake of creating awareness about Open Access. Bhatter College does not own any responsibility of the contents and readers may follow them under their own discretion.
Public statements about Open Access
- Budapest Open Access Initiative (14 February 2002)
- Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing (20 June 2003)
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities (22 October 2003)
Definitions, overviews about Open Access
- SPARC®, the Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
- Openingscience.org (Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society)
- Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA)
- Open Access to scholarly publications (Freie Universitaet Berlin, Bielefeld University, Georg August Universitaet of Goettingen and others).
- Sciences in Society portal of the European Commission – Open Access