Call for Papers
Under Continuous Publication Model
We are inviting papers and book reviews on any topic under the following broad disciplines throughout the year. Once the review process of the individual articles is completed, we will publish the articles throughout the year. As per the volume of contents, the articles will make an issue. At the end of the year the issues will be printed as a Volume.
- Humanities: Sanskrit, Bengali, English, Music
- Social Sciences: History, Archaeology, Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics, Education, Sociology, Sports Studies (Physical Education)
- Management and Commerce: Commerce, Accountancy, Rural Management
- Pure Sciences: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
- Research Methodology
- Vocational and technical Education
We consider the following content types for publication:
- Critical papers: Full-fledged critical articles (3000-5000 words).
- Research findings: Reports from researches already under process may be sent as interim report (1000-2000 words).
- Surveys: Findings from survey as critical report may be submitted (2000-3000 words).
- Short communications: Scholarly findings or new insights into some area may be sent (1000-1500 words).
- Conference/seminar papers: Conference/seminar papers (minimum 2000 words) may be submitted provided that the permission is taken from the organizers
- Review of books not older than 2 years (500+ words)
English, Bengali, Sanskrit
How to Submit:
Submission should be made through e-mail only with word/doc. attachment to the Chief Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Managing Editor at email@example.com. Submission through hard manuscript form or hard format will not be entertained.
Since we follow Continuous Publication Model, there is no deadline of submission. Once the review of the submitted articles is complete, we will publish the papers under an issue following four-month unit.