The Bhatter College Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies translates the concepts of the BCOI into a concrete practice. The journal is being published from 2016 on Continuous Publication Model following international standards.
Our vision is to publish relevant and valid researches in various disciplines in a single platform in order to utilize the interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary aspects of all the disciplines.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote research and publication among the global scholarly communities;
- To involve researchers in the emerging interdisciplinary fields apart from promoting the traditional fields;
- To raise standards of publication following international norms;
- To establish scholarly relationship with the scholarly communities;
- To experiment with the online platform as a multidisciplinary collaborative project.
- Humanities: Sanskrit, Bengali, English, Music
- Social Sciences: History, Archaeology, Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Public Administration, Education, Sociology, Sports Studies (Physical Education)
- Management and Commerce: Commerce, Accountancy, Rural Management
- Pure Sciences: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
- Research Methodology
- Vocational and technical Education
We consider the following content types for publication:
- Critical papers: Full-fledged critical articles (3000-5000 words).
- Research findings: Reports from researches already under process may be sent as interim report (1000-2000 words).
- Surveys: Findings from survey as critical report may be submitted (2000-3000 words).
- Short communications: Scholarly findings or new insights into some area may be sent (1000-1500 words).
- Conference/seminar papers: Conference/seminar papers (minimum 2000 words) may be submitted provided that the permission is taken from the organizers
- Review of books not older than 2 years (500+ words)
English, Bengali, Sanskrit